the longer rainbow leads to the same pot of gold.

    ALCANTARA, KRIZELLE MAE MANDIGMA 200867896

You have confirmed your interest to enroll in UP Diliman. Your course is Bachelor of Science in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology


    So yes, I am now officially a BS MBB student. Yay. I have finally decided on which course to take first.

    First?! Yes, first. During my period of deliberation I was thinking why on earth can't I decide between the two. And I realized that I actually want both of them. I want to take up MBB and study medicine as well. I couldn't quite figure out at first how on earth am I going to do that..until the signs came.

    I am not going to say what those signs were. But hey I would like to thank everyone who supported, encouraged, advised, and (even unconsciously) helped in my decision-making. Thanks to Ate Cecile, Ate Tin, Kuya Nico, Ate Bear, my parents of course, Ate Arielle, my co-MBB/intarmed candidates, and Kuya Ben. Yes, y'all are a great help to me in my time of discernment. Haha. So thaaannnkkk youuu!Ü

    Some would say that my slot in intarmed would be such a great thing to let go of. Yes, those two years than 'normal' for studying medicine is a real advantage in many aspects, but still I choose to take the longer path. Why? Two years would pass by quickly. Two more years means two years' more worth of learning and experience in a whole different aspect. As they say, life is a process of learning, and in taking up MBB and then medicine would mean more things to learn for me. And since they both are my dream courses, it would be really great that I can actually have both.

    I really hope that those two years would be worth it. And that MBB is really meant for me. And that it will prepare me well for whatever I will be in the future.XD

    I am really excited for college now!!!!:P Hello UP Diliman! Hello MBB! And see you in four years, UP Manila and UPCM!Ü

Comments

  1. sana, magenjoy ka at hindi ka magkaroon ng regrets... Let's enjoy college life! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. yess! :) kita kits sa up diliman! :) schoolmate ulit tayo. ^_^. alam mo ba ang building ng mbb(kung meron man sila)? XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. lets look forward to college!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sana naman..haha tama enjoy tayo sa college..:P

    ReplyDelete
  5. yea meron..haha sa albert hall..:P lagi kaming pumupunta dun for research eh..haha yay schoolmates!Ü

    ReplyDelete
  6. pero wag sobra, baka maging negative eh... hahaha XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. tama yan! haha nahahawa ako sa excitement mo...himala! 8D congrats sa pagpili ng course. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. wooohoo :) congrats, tapos na kalbaryo mo sa pagdedecide. erm, simula naman ng kalbaryo mo sa mbb BUHAHAHAHAHA. hehe encouraging ba? :)) see you around up diliman! see you at albert hall :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohh at malay mo mainlove ka sa LABlife ;) wee. tambay ka minsan sa up-yfc tambbayan. and join up mbbs. :)) HAHA plugging nakagad. :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. salamat sa napakaencouraging na comment..hahaha joke..:P onga haha see you ate..:P wee so excited..XD

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aantayin kita dun! XD Kaso lang...5 years MBB di ba?! Mauuna ako magMed! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nabasa mo entry ni Ben noh? Kaya sya huli sa credits, save the best for last eh. :)) Nako. Boo you. Schoolmates nanaman tayo. Ewwww. :P

    Buti ka pa though, sure na sa gusto mong gawin sa buhay. Magpapayaman lang talaga ako dito. :))

    ReplyDelete
  13. 4 years lang yun! haha..so sabay tayo..hahaha..:D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Noooooooo....mag-Ateneo ka na lang!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. well, 'dibali... i think try ko mag-cross enroll (naks, antapang) sa 3rd year, for food tech courses :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts