Magandang BBuhay

"Some people don’t have friends or family. But they are never satisfied with what they own, and they never stop working to get more. They should ask themselves, 'Why am I always working to have more? Who will get what I leave behind?' What a senseless and miserable life!"

- Ecclesiastes 4:8, CEV

It Is Better To Have a Friend
The year started on a good note, and with something new. After spending the Christmas break cooped up at home because of the cold and wet December we had, it was refreshing to see friends again.

I don't have much words to write, just that I am grateful for these people in my life who keep me sane, who mutually support each other and create pockets of joy in the humdrum of everyday life.

Not every moment is captured in photos, but often those are the more meaningful because you are the most present in those times. I am grateful for these people who make time for you, who take time to listen, to appreciate what you have to share, who trust you and support you when you need them.

This includes friends from afar whom I can only communicate with online for the most part. Thank you for being there.

Choose people who choose you.


Night jogging at the CS oval

Lunch picnic at the Sunken Garden
My entry for the pad Thai plating challenge during the momshies cookout

Pad Thai from scratch!
Mango cheesecake cups from Bea
"You are better off to have a friend than to be all alone, because then you will get more enjoyment out of what you earn. If you fall, your friend can help you up. But if you fall without having a friend nearby, you are really in trouble."
- Ecclesiastes 4:9-10, CEV

Comments

Popular Posts